L2Sand
You Are Not Member Of L2sand Forum Join Us Now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L2Sand
You Are Not Member Of L2sand Forum Join Us Now!
L2Sand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ideas for balanced classes

2 posters

Go down

ideas for balanced classes Empty ideas for balanced classes

Post  essedes Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:34 am

i want to write down some of my ideas i don't want to offend any of your tries in order to build this server.
>>some classes such as pp/sws/bd/ee/se/wc/dwarf are a bit useless because of the npc.(buffers)
so i am suggesting to become a bit modified so they can be more balanced if someone wants to play any of these classes.
for example
-pp/se can play with fists or rapier (adding some extra skills depending on the weapon) etc.
-ee can play as mage with a magic skill (as damaging) or as support class (like bishop)
-bd , in this class can be added some damaging skills(such as rushing skills, for more pvp) also in sws
-gladi , i think that this class needs a bit boost in their damage and decrease reuse time in their skills not to become op just a bit more challenging.
-dagger classes, decrease reuse time of their skills
-tank classes, i would like them to become more effective in tanking and less effective in killing.
-dwarf classes need some changes in order to become more usefull.
in general these are my ideas for the classes of a modified server i can say more specific things if it is needed.
if i can be of any help i will be glad to do it.
thnks for your time and i rly don't want to offend someone.just saying my ideas.
essedes
essedes

Back to top Go down

ideas for balanced classes Empty Re: ideas for balanced classes

Post  Admin Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:50 am

your ideas are great and i will use you for some helping that im gonna need during class balances! thanks for the good suggestions
i will take care of them ofcourse!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://l2sand.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum