L2Sand
You Are Not Member Of L2sand Forum Join Us Now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L2Sand
You Are Not Member Of L2sand Forum Join Us Now!
L2Sand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bugs and some reports.

Go down

Bugs and some reports. Empty Bugs and some reports.

Post  abs0lut Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:10 pm

Green=Not very important fix for now Yellow=Important fix for now Red=Very important fix for now

• As i have already said current time and current day of the server are wrong.

• Moreover territory wars and sieges at fortress doesn't work.

• It supposed that it is a chance of 50% that guards in fortress will drop Knight's Epaleutte but it doesn't!!!

• NOW..the systemtextures of the server has a problem because guards/npc/players can hit through the wall.This is a bug wall and it exists in olympiad,at fortress,at sieges,at catacombs,at rift.

• When heroes die accidentaly they lose their hero status,hero glow,hero skills and hero need to make a restart to re-gain hero status etc etc.

• Certification skills from sub-class doesn't work

• Accesories give some ++ at characters stats.If you can please write on the items description what exactly stats it gives.

• At client gracia final players can enchant and skills from 3rd class but here we can't..why???

• Many many forgotten scrolls are missing from the olympiad manager.(expose weak point,dual dagger mastery,hide.sixth sence and many other forgottenc scrolls from other classes.

• The reduse time of inventory is really ridiculous.We cant even use cp potions..200 cp restore every 6 seconds????WTF??

If i find something else i will let you know it.Thanks and try to fix them please Very Happy
abs0lut
abs0lut

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum